Kaye is a member of our family team and is vastly experienced in all aspects of family law and the law relating to the protection of personal and property rights, including;
- Parenting Orders for day to day care and contact;
- Guardianship of children;
- Relocation of children;
- Relationship property matters;
- Applications for appointment of Welfare Guardians and Property Managers;
- Family Protection claims.
Kaye's special interest is in the law relating to children. She is regularly appointed as senior lawyer to represent children or as lawyer to assist the Court in Family Court disputes and matters involving Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children.
Kaye has presented papers at seminars and written submissions relating to proposed government legislation in a number of areas of family law.
Outside of Govett Quilliam
Kaye has been involved with a number of community based organisations and is a member of the Clinical Ethics Advisory Group (Taranaki District Health Board).
Kaye is married to Paul and has two adult children.