Resource Management and Civil Litigation Lawyer
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most trusted law firms with a strong brand and talented people.
We require a resource management and civil litigation lawyer to join our team (preferably with 2+ years’ PQE). This is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your legal career in a flexible and forward-thinking work environment. You will be supported by two partners, and the work will involve a wide range of resource management, environmental law and civil litigation matters.
We are looking for a confident, proactive candidate with strong research and advocacy skills and a passion for environmental law. Someone who enjoys working as part of a team and who demonstrates integrity and drive. Strong client relationships are one of the foundations of the success of Govett Quilliam, so a willingness and aptitude for building solid relationships with our current and future clients is essential.
We believe that delivering a superior service starts with an excellent team culture and we prioritise making GQ the best place to practise law.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance
- We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
- We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
- We endorse new technology and our new office reflects our move to becoming a digital practice
- We value and nurture authentic connections within our community
If you would like to join the GQ experience, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to our HR Coordinator email@example.com or fill in the contact box below.