Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most trusted law firms with a strong brand and talented people.
We have an opportunity for a positive, capable and forward-thinking person to support our growing team of lawyers and legal executives. You will provide document management, administration and digital support, and will be encouraged to nurture strong client relationships. As the heart of the team, you will have an overview of the team’s capacity which will allow you to oversee their diary management and overall needs.
The key day-to-day functions include: maintaining digital files; producing client documentation; corresponding with clients; transcribing dictations; producing invoices and statements; and scheduling appointments.
The role provides scope to develop specialist skills to support this team.
Your strengths will be:
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word formatting and PDF editing
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication skills
Willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Positive attitude and ability to be calm under pressure
Previous legal support experience would be an advantage. The role is offered on either a full-time or part-time basis.
We believe that delivering outstanding service starts with a healthy team culture and we prioritise making GQ a great place to work.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and focus on wellbeing
- We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
- We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
- We endorse new technology and are making gains towards becoming a digital practice
- We value and nurture authentic connections within our community
If you would like to join the GQ experience, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to our HR Coordinator
email@example.com or fill in the contact box below.