Legal Support - Property Team
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most trusted law firms with a strong brand and talented people.We have an opportunity for a positive and capable person with strong IT skills to work within our busy Property Team. You will provide transactional, document management and general administration support, and will be working alongside a team of legal executives, lawyers and legal support, supervised by a senior partner.
The key day-to-day functions include: producing client documentation, assisting with transactional tasks, corresponding with clients, producing invoices and statements; scheduling appointments and meetings; and maintaining digital files.
Your strengths will be:
• Strong Microsoft Word document management and editing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
• Willingness to go above and beyond for clients
• Positive attitude and ability to be calm under pressure
If you have previous legal support experience, experience working in a financial or real estate sector or have the ability to learn quickly and adapt, we would love to hear from you. The role is offered on a full-time basis only.
We believe that delivering outstanding service starts with a healthy team culture and we prioritise making GQ a great place to work.
• We promote a healthy work-life balance and focus on wellbeing
• We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
• We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
• We endorse new technology and are making gains towards becoming a digital practice
• We support and encourage community connection
If you would like to join the GQ experience, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to our HR Coordinator
email@example.com or fill in the contact box below.