Post-election working environment
12-1:30pm, Thursday 23 November | GQ New Plymouth
In partnership with the Taranaki Chamber of Commerce, join Troy Wano and our Employment Law Team as they discuss the policy changes on the horizon under a new government. The seminar will cover the latest developments and future forecasts influencing the working world as we know it.
Topics will encompass, but are not limited to the following:
- Reinstation of 90-day trial periods for all businesses
- Minimum wage increases
- The abolishment of fair pay agreements
- Flexibility over paid parental leave entitlements
- Opportunities for seasonal and overseas workers
- Retrenchment of union rights
- The latest developments around independent contracts/hybrid working arrangements
Please note this event is complimentary and spaces are limited. To secure your seat at this event simply fill out the form below.
By attending our seminar you give consent to be photographed. Photographs taken may be used by us for marketing and promotional purposes. Please advise us if you wish to be excluded from any marketing materials.
Meet our Speaker
Troy is a Partner at Govett Quilliam and leads the Employment Law Team, with expertise spanning commercial disputes, contentious insolvency matters and employment law.
In partnership with...