Lawyer – Corporate & Commercial Team
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most trusted law firms with a strong brand and exceptional people.
We require a lawyer with 2-3 years’ P.A.E. to join our Corporate & Commercial Team. Led by two Partners, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain exposure to wide-ranging corporate and commercial matters, including:
- Property and business transactions
- Commercial property development and leasing
- Company formations and shareholder agreements
- Other commercial contracts
- Working with in-house legal teams
Undertaking rural, residential and commercial conveyancing and refinancing
The role will give you enough challenge to build on your legal expertise. Strong client relationships are essential and one of the foundations of the success of Govett Quilliam and you will inspire confidence and demonstrate a willingness and aptitude for building relationships with our current and future clients.
We believe that delivering a superior service starts with an excellent team culture and we prioritise making GQ the best place to practise law.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance
- We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
- We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
- We endorse new technology and our office space reflects our move to becoming a digital practice
- We support and encourage community connection
If you would like to join the GQ experience, please submit your CV and cover letter in confidence to our HR Coordinator email@example.com