Senior Lawyer – Property Team
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most trusted law firms with a strong brand and talented people.
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most enterprising law firms with a strong brand and exceptional people.
We require a Senior Lawyer to join our Property Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your legal career and develop your leadership skills in a flexible and forward-thinking work environment. Supported by a partner, you will lead a team consisting of a lawyer and four experienced legal executives, assisted by legal support roles. The work will involve wide ranging private client and property matters, including:
- advising on and securing clients’ property rights and interests
- reviewing and advising on land access agreements and easement agreements
- residential and rural conveyancing
- subdivisions for property developers
We believe that delivering a superior service starts with an excellent team culture and we prioritise making GQ the best place to practise law.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and focus on wellbeing
- We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
- We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
- We endorse new technology and our new offices reflect a transition towards a digital practice
- We value and nurture authentic connections within our community
If you would like to join the GQ experience, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to our HR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact box below.