Professional Discipline - What you need to know
Thursday 30th March
5.30pm -7.00pm, GQ Boardroom (25 Dawson St, New Plymouth)
Join GQ's Special Counsel Ellie Wilson in this Medico-Legal Seminar to discuss a variety of Professional Discipline matters over drinks and nibbles.
This seminar will cover practical tips for the following common scenarios:
- The role of insurance in dealing with professional matters.
- I've made a mistake in practice! What should I do?
- I forgot to renew my APC!
- How much information can I share about my patient with police/other health care professionals?
- Wild nights and police involvement.
- When the worst has happened - professional investigations and discipline.
Please note this event is complimentary and spaces are limited. To secure your seat at this event simply fill out the form below.
By attending our seminar you give consent to be photographed. Photographs taken may be used by us for marketing and promotional purposes. Please advise us if you wish to be excluded from any marketing materials.
Meet our Speaker
Ellie has extensive experience and expertise in health law and professional regulation having worked from almost all angles in this space – including for patients, practitioners, regulators, and insurers. Her broad experience provides a holistic and practical approach to health care matters.