Lawyer – Personal Planning
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most enterprising law firms with a strong brand and exceptional people.
We require a lawyer to join our highly regarded and busy Personal Planning Team.
We are looking for a confident and proactive candidate with a flair for initiative and a natural personable approach essential to supporting our clients. Working alongside a supportive and experienced team, you will be someone who demonstrates integrity and drive.
Work includes taking instructions for and preparing Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney; providing advice in respect of the formation and ongoing management of trusts; advising on distributions and the wind up of trusts; and Occupation Right Agreements. Experience in these areas would be preferable.
Part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
We believe that delivering a superior service starts with an excellent team culture and we prioritise making GQ the best place to practise law.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance
- We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
- We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
- We endorse new technology and our new office reflects our move to becoming a digital practice
- We value and nurture authentic connections within our community
If you would like to join the GQ experience, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to our HR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact box below.