Kirsty provides specialist legal support and advice to oil and gas companies and general business law advice to private clients. Prior to joining Govett Quilliam Kirsty spent several years working as an in-house lawyer for Air New Zealand.
Kirsty’s experience includes:
- Advising a national infrastructure company on all aspects of its business including contract negotiations, property rights, supply and construction agreements, and statutory compliance
- Drafting and negotiating long-term supply contracts for the procurement of offshore ground handling services
- Contract advice in connection with a successful bid for the All-of-Government contracts for the provision of airline and related travel management services to the Australian Government
- Liaising with industry regulators and responding to regulatory investigations in New Zealand, Australia and the US
- Kirsty also advises private clients in relation to residential and commercial property sales and purchases, trusts and estate planning, wills, enduring powers of attorney, estate administration and other areas of general practice.
Outside of Govett Quilliam
Kirsty is a member of the Fitzroy School Board of Trustees.
Kirsty is kept busy with her two young daughters and their many activities. She is a big fan of the local café and music scene and enjoys keeping active with running, netball and basketball.