Legal Support – Corporate and Commercial Team
Govett Quilliam is one of Taranaki’s most trusted law firms with a strong brand and talented people.
We have an opportunity for a positive and capable person, preferably with legal support experience, to work within our Corporate and Commercial Team. Working closely with one of our partners and a team of lawyers and legal executives, you will provide document management and administration support, and will be encouraged to nurture strong client relationships.
The key day-to-day functions include: opening files and producing client documentation; transcribing dictations; corresponding with clients; producing invoices and statements; scheduling appointments and meetings; and maintaining digital files.
Your strengths will be:
- Strong Microsoft Word document management and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- Willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Positive attitude and ability to be calm under pressure
The role is offered on a full-time basis only.
We believe that delivering outstanding service starts with a healthy team culture and we prioritise making GQ a great place to work.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and focus on wellbeing
- We are committed to helping our team continuously improve through training and exposure to high quality and varied work
- We collaborate across teams and projects and leverage the skills and experience of each other
- We endorse new technology and are making gains towards becoming a digital practice
- We support and encourage community connection
If you would like to discuss the opportunity and GQ experience, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to our HR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact box below.